If you feel like you’ve been running in circles for your business, doing a lot of work without making much progress, you know I hear you! It can be a struggle to get a business going and keep it moving...
So, I’ve invited Cier Black – content strategist, communication specialist, and program manager of my Ready Set Go Speak! program – to talk about driving your business from a place of clarity and purpose, and also the easiest way for authors and speakers to create their website and social media content. (Hint: You’ve already done the hard part!)
Listen in for stellar storytelling and passionate energy on: how to leverage your book for social media, why you shouldn’t write your own bio, the big problem with being a generalist, how to find the common thread in your work (and your life), what your childhood dreams can tell you now, how to turn your competitors into collaborators, what your social media should say about you … and more!
“Truly living in your purpose... eliminates not being confident or that fear of competition, and it allows you to collaborate.” – Cier Black
Highlights From This Episode:
- What is a “purpose-driven brand”?
- How to blend your purpose-driven brand with your business
- Why clarity is so important
- Introducing: Cier Black, Content Strategist and Communications Specialist
- The big problem with being a generalist
- Here’s why you want a Clarity Session with Cier...
- How to find the common thread in your work (and your life)
- Starbucks and your purpose-driven brand
- True Story! What your childhood dreams and games can tell you now
- How to turn your competitors into collaborators
- What your social media should say about you
- Your purpose may not put you in the spotlight…
- Especially for authors: Let’s leverage your book for social media!
- True Story! Why you shouldn’t write your own bio
- An insider’s word on my Ready Set Go Speak! program
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.